CareLink of Northwest Georgia is providing much needed primary care medical services
to Paulding County residents ages 18- 65 who have no medical insurance.
CareLink is neither an urgent care facility nor an emergency treatment center. Patients
will be seen on a pre-scheduled appointment basis, not as a walk-in clinic.
Appointments can be made by calling 678.903.5103 and leave your name, best phone
number to reach you and primary reason for your call. Your phone call will be returned
the next day that we are open.
CareLink is not a 100% free clinic. Where the patient’s income falls in the Federal
Adjusted Poverty Guidelines will determine their cost for services provided. 100% of all
first time patient visits cost $25 Cash. Subsequent visits will range from $10 - $75 Cash
depending upon their financial circumstances. No credit or debit card payments will be
taken. Prospective patients with insurance will not be accepted at the clinic.
We will address your primary care illnesses as well as illnesses related to the six most
common diseases for Paulding County identified in the 2016 Community Health Needs
Assessment Report sponsored by WellStar. These are: Asthma, Cancer, Cardiovascular
Disease, COPD, Obesity, and Type II Diabetes.
We are open for limited days and hours, but as our patient demand increases and
volunteer support grows, we will expand our timeframes. The two days open are
Tuesdays (8:30 AM to 12:00 PM) and Saturdays (8:30 AM to 12:30 PM).
If you have further questions, feel free to send them to us through our Contact Us Page
on this website.
Requirements for 1st Appointment and Visit to CareLink:
$25 Cash Payment to be applied to initial paperwork and 1st Dr.’s visit
ID with current Paulding County address (or ID with current utility bill
in your name)
Requirements for applying for Wellstar’s Financial Assistance Program:
- ID with current Paulding County address (or ID with current utility bill
in your name)
- 3 month’s pay stubs (most recent) – total family income
- If not working – current statement of such (Wage Inquiry) from
Department of Labor office. Offices in Carrolton, Marietta, or
- If receiving social security or disability – current year’s copy of reward
- If receiving child support, copy of court document stating such
- Most recent year’s tax return (2018 or 2019) – all pages – if still at same
place of business
- Most recent 2 months bank statements (checking & savings)– all pages
If no bank accounts, a simple written statement stating you don’t have a
- Written statement of support from whom ever (i.e. parent, friend, etc.)
is providing room and board for you if not self- supporting